Leadership for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the Pacific Area changed today. The new presidency are: Elder Kevin W. Pearson, Area President; Elder O. Vincent Haleck, First Counselor, and Elder S. Gifford Nielsen, Second Counselor.
Elder O. Vincent Haleck, First Counselor in the Pacific Area Presidency of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, thanked Latter-day Saints, government leaders and other churches in Tonga yesterday for working together to support communities devastated by Cyclone Ian earlier this year.
Latter-day Saints Join with Members of Royal Family, Nobles and other Guests
Members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Tonga are coming together over the next few days to mark a significant Church milestone, and also to celebrate what it means to be a Tongan Latter-day Saint.
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and the Tongan Government formally entered into a humanitarian partnership on 17 July to help the people of Ha’apai who are still recovering from January’s Cyclone Ian.
- Friends Honour Teenager After Tragic Death
- LDS Basketballer Signs with NZ Breakers
- Church Social Media Takes Shape
- Elder David Thomson on Marriage
- Church Says Everyone Welcome, Room for Questions
- The World Report
- How do Missionaries Learn a Foreign Language?
- Why Religion Matters
- Introductory Videos on Mormonism
- VIDEO: What is Religious Freedom?
- Homage to the Home
- The Relevance of Religion
- What to Expect at Church Services
- VIDEO: Political Neutrality
- Pacific Mormon Newsroom (French)
- Australian Mormon Newsroom
When missionaries from The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints arrived in New Zealand in the 1850's, they came with a message for all. It was one of God's love for all of His children, of restored New Testament Christianity, of revelation, and of additional scripture testifying of Jesus Christ. Full Story »
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints has created a series of videos to provide an introduction to the Church, its members, and its various programs and organizations. Full Story »
A group of young adult members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and Catholic Church came together recently to visit New Zealand Parliament. Full Story »
From The Blog
Official E-mail Notifications