New Zealand Latter-day Saints honour past and present servicemen and servicewomen
New Zealanders, Australians and others are pausing today to remember and give thanks for family members and others who currently serve their nation in the military or who have done so in years past.
15-year-old Jacoba Sayers from Rose Bay High School and a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is having the unique experience of walking in the footsteps of fallen soldiers during the centenary of ANZAC after winning the 2014-15 Frank MacDonald Memorial Prize (FMMP).
20 volunteer dentists, doctors, nurses, veterinarians, engineers and other specialists from The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints will board the USNS Mercy hospital ship next month before heading to Fiji and Papua New Guinea to provide free services to local communities.
Setting time aside each week to spend time with family is an important priority for many members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in New Zealand.
- In a Game of Total Victory We All Lose
- Mormons Around the World
- Mormonism in the News: Getting it Right (14 April, 2015)
- Fiji Sun: Church Offers Helping Hand
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words
- Explaining Religious Freedom and LGBT Rights
- Church Donates Movie Proceeds to Red Cross
- Unity in Diversity
- The Humanitarian Impulse
- FamilySearch Videos
- Building a Mormon Temple
- The World Report
- How do Missionaries Learn a Foreign Language?
- Why Religion Matters
- Introductory Videos on Mormonism
- VIDEO: What is Religious Freedom?
- Homage to the Home
- The Relevance of Religion
- What to Expect at Church Services
- VIDEO: Political Neutrality
- Pacific Mormon Newsroom (French)
- Australian Mormon Newsroom
- Two Faiths Find Common Ground
The World Report is a semiannual report of news events around the world pertaining to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormon). Full Story »
On 27 April members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints will mark the 100th anniversary of the beginning of the faith's "Family Home Evening" program. Full Story »
General conferences of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints take place every six months. Full Story »
From The Blog
Official E-mail Notifications