Wellington woman Désirée Turner brought a line of new designs to this week's New Zealand Fashion Week.
Members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints can often be seen wearing distinctive yellow "Mormon Helping Hands" shirts, pitching in alongside neighbours from other faiths and groups wherever there is a community need.
Elder O. Vincent Haleck, First Counselor in the Pacific Area Presidency of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, met with Vanuatu Prime Minister, Mr Joe Natuman in Port Vila today.
Area Director for Temporal Affairs for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Mr A. Terry Oakes, and his wife, Mrs Gail Oakes, said farewell to the people of the Pacific region yesterday during a special devotional meeting in Auckland, New Zealand.
- English Teacher Ordained LDS Bishop
- Ground Broken for New Idaho Temple
- LDS Choirs Sing in Tasmania
- New Feature Film on Mormons
- Mormons Around the World
- The World Report
- How do Missionaries Learn a Foreign Language?
- Why Religion Matters
- Introductory Videos on Mormonism
- VIDEO: What is Religious Freedom?
- Homage to the Home
- The Relevance of Religion
- What to Expect at Church Services
- VIDEO: Political Neutrality
- Pacific Mormon Newsroom (French)
- Australian Mormon Newsroom
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints has created a series of videos to provide an introduction to the Church, its members, and its various programs and organizations. Full Story »
Elder David A. Bednar, a member of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, called for Mormons to use social media to “sweep the earth” with authentic and uplifting messages. Full Story »
From The Blog
Official E-mail Notifications