Elder David A. Bednar, a member of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (often known by the nickname ‘Mormons’) and his wife, Sister Susan Bednar, visited Melbourne last weekend.
President of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints' organisation for children, Sister Rosemary M. Wixom, shares her feelings about the Pacific Area in a message on Pacific.lds.org this month, titled, "Creating a Home of Conversion."
Earlier this year around 1,000 young New Zealanders gathered for a five-day conference. The theme of the event was "For the Strength of Youth" (FSY). In a series of three new videos, some of the teenagers who participated in the conference share their feelings about their experiences.
- Missionary Recovering After Accident in Australia
- Young Missionaries in Australia
- Open Houses for New Temples
- Lion King Star Talks Faith
- The Humanitarian Impulse
- Mormons Around the World
- History of Mormon Films
- Rebuilding 114 Houses in Cyclone-Hit Ha'apai
- Mormonism Online
- FamilySearch Videos
- 'Meet the Mormons' Movie in Australia
- Building a Mormon Temple
- The World Report
- How do Missionaries Learn a Foreign Language?
- Why Religion Matters
- Introductory Videos on Mormonism
- VIDEO: What is Religious Freedom?
- Homage to the Home
- The Relevance of Religion
- What to Expect at Church Services
- VIDEO: Political Neutrality
- What do Mormon Teens Do?
- Pacific Mormon Newsroom (French)
- Australian Mormon Newsroom
Elder David A. Bednar, a member of the Quorum of Twelve Apostles of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, is currently in New Zealand on a tour of the South Pacific. Full Story »
Minutes after watching the movie “Meet the Mormons” in Tauranga on Monday night, a guest — who is not a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints — turned to her Mormon friend and said, “Your church and our church are on the same page!” Full Story »
Leaders of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints called Tuesday for legislation across the United States that protects vital religious freedoms. Full Story »
From The Blog
Official E-mail Notifications