300 wheelchairs and other mobility aids donated to Samoan Ministry of Health
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is partnering with Samoa's Ministry of Health, AUSAID and Motivation Australia to support Samoans with mobility challenges.
Elder O. Vincent Haleck, First Counselor in the Pacific Area Presidency of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, presided at last weekend's Arue Tahiti Stake Conference.
The Mormon Tabernacle Choir and Orchestra and Temple Square continue holiday tradition
The Mormon Tabernacle Choir and Orchestra at Temple Square have announced their guest artists for their annual Christmas concerts.
- Australians Discuss Religious Freedom at BYU
- History of Mormon Films
- Phoenix Arizona Temple Open for Public Tours
- Church Helps with Measles-Polio-Rubella Campaign
- Mother of 10 Grateful for Trendy Treasure
- Rebuilding 114 Houses in Cyclone-Hit Ha'apai
- Mormons Around the World
- FamilySearch Videos
- LDS Choirs Sing in Tasmania
- New Feature Film on Mormons
- Building a Mormon Temple
- The World Report
- How do Missionaries Learn a Foreign Language?
- Why Religion Matters
- Introductory Videos on Mormonism
- VIDEO: What is Religious Freedom?
- Homage to the Home
- The Relevance of Religion
- What to Expect at Church Services
- VIDEO: Political Neutrality
- What do Mormon Teens Do?
- Pacific Mormon Newsroom (French)
- Australian Mormon Newsroom
Elder David A. Bednar, a member of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, called for Mormons to use social media to “sweep the earth” with authentic and uplifting messages. Full Story »
The World Report is a semiannual report of news events around the world pertaining to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormon). Full Story »
Religion is an important part of our social fabric and civil society. It calls on us to serve our fellow man, to focus more on family and to contribute to the common good of the community. Full Story »
From The Blog
The continuing public debate over same-gender marriage has prompted many questions from the news media, the general public and Church members in relation to the position of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints on the marriage issue specifically and on homosexuality in general.Read More »
Official E-mail Notifications